6 Steps to Become a Morning Person
If you struggle waking up in the mornings, skip breakfast and rush to work, you are most likely a PMer (evening person), but there are some simple changes you can make to become a morning person. These techniques can also help to improve physical and mental wellbeing, performance, motivation and mood.
1. Choose a new wake time which is 2-3 hours earlier than you currently wake. Stick to this time every day.
2. Get plenty of outdoor, natural daylight in the mornings.
3. Eat breakfast as soon as possible.
4. Have lunch at the same time every day.
5. Limit your exposure to light (artificial and natural) in the evening.
6. Go to sleep at the same time everyday.