The Sleep Hacking Secrets of the World’s Top Athletes with Nick Littlehales
8th February 2019
Dr Chatterjee talks to elite sports sleep coach and author of the book Sleep: The Myth of 8 Hours, the Power of Naps… and the New Plan to Recharge Your Body and Mind about his unique journey to coaching world famous sports teams, on improving performance through sleep patterns and on daily actionable tips for everyone.
- What was Nick’s first step in working with the Manchester United Football team?
- How did Nick influence the concept of a ‘recovery room’ during football training?
- What did Nick discover was the link between rest & recovery and elite sports performance?
- Hear how Nick evolved the idea of shorter regular sleep cycles and how he adapted this for individual players.
- Listen to the level of detail Nick and his team considered for the accommodation of the England football team during Euro 2004 in Portugal.
- What part did Nick play in the rise and success of British Cycling?
- What are Nick’s top tips for improving your sleep?